Friday, August 22, 2008

'Racism' - a meaningless word.

I am a Christian first, a democrat second and in the third place I have a nasty dose of selective libertarianism.

This means that I try incredibly hard to be fair; I want to see justice and gave up a portion of my life and free time to be a JP in a failed attempt to help bring this about.

I do not care for excuses, special pleading, 'positive discrimination' and so-called 'equality of outcome'. I am not selective about attacking white regimes and ignoring black as is the case with the liberal left.

I oppose the NBPA and similar for reasons which will be evident to all rational people.

I am not in favour of any immigration which is not provably beneficial to these overcrowded islands.

According to the politically correct then, this makes me a racist.

Now that this word has changed meaning entirely, what neologism will have to be coined to describe those who hate, despise and discriminate against others on the grounds of what they are so that we might actually know what is meant?

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...