Monday, October 06, 2008

Heartfelt advice to Brown - without barbs.

The saying appears in both Shakespeare and Chaucer: "He who sups with the devil should use a long spoon."

In view of George Osborne reporting that Mandelson's comments about Brown to him several weeks ago were 'pure poison' we must assume that Gordon is operating to another pithy saying: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
Seriously Gord', I do not like you and have no respect for you whatsoever but I do feel that this mistake is a biggie so I shall proffer honest advice as I would to a friend.
Get rid - as Blair kept having to do!

Hmm. I wonder why Mr Osborne was dining with this gentleman?


LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1069051/Mandy-dripped-pure-poison-Brown-Shadow-Chancellor-just-weeks-shock-return-Cabinet.html

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html