Monday, October 20, 2008

Well Dave - now you know!

Back in the 1990s when I could not get any more disillusioned with state schools and was dreadfully unhappy in my work, a friend asked me at our weekly prayer meeting what I actually wanted to do.
I told him instantly that I wanted to become a troublemaker.
I have once stood for parliament; I have stood for the Sheffield Council at least three times; I have written a Christian-based, anti-leftwing novel; I write constantly to newspapers attacking the EU whilst encouraging others to do the same and I produce this daily Blog.
Well, Dave. I reckon that I have achieved my ambition - don't you?

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html