Friday, October 03, 2008

One more freedom ceded to the EU.

Voltaire wrote; " I may not agree with what you say but I will defend with my life your right to say it." Ironic coming from a Frenchman, I know, but this has long been the principle enshrined in British Law.
Thanks to our acceptance of the wicked EU arrest warrant, that freedom is no more.
In spite of promises that this could not happen it has. Somebody has been arrested on a warrant for a matter which is not even a crime in the UK!
He was arrested at Heathrow whilst merely in transit between the USA and Dubai.
The Mannheim-originating warrant was aimed at the historian Dr Frederick Töben who is regarded as being a 'holocaust denier'.
I hold no brief whatsoever for this rather sad, overweening and misguided individual but I am angry that 'thought crimes' are now 'real crimes' in our brave, new EU state.
No use denying it - this matters!

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html