Friday, August 21, 2009

SKY.

Considering how superbly well Sky TV cover cricket and that I now watch more Sky than I do terrestrial TV, you may be surprised to learn how much I detest them!

I now pay a whopping £37 per month for the service - quite an advance from the £5-99 when I first started!
As a boxing fan, I am horrified by their appalling coverage of boxing. Whole weeks go by without any coverage of British pro bills and amateur coverage is close to zero.
Whenever a big fight comes up, they have the gall to charge £14-99 to watch it ON TOP OF the monthly payments. This is scandalous!
As for football - it seems that my team is one of the handful which rarely gets coverage.
I am away for 3 weeks in Spring. I shall happily cancel SKY for a month; mess them around and insist on a good intro deal as a 'new' customer when I get back.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...