Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Roman Church. Are You A Christian? - Time To Leave!

I have refused to enter a full frontal attack against the ill-conceived words of Pope Francis a few days ago outlining his 'salvation for atheists heresy' - as I wanted time for a carefully considered reaction rather than the knee-jerk response I would have perhaps preferred.
Readers have seen my initial concerns but I am afraid that these comments simply do not go far enough.
I have always had many issues with the Roman Church where it deviates from the Scriptures through the thoughts of man. (Little wonder they were so many centuries not wanting believers to know what the Bible had to say and hiding its teachings in Latin.)
I have largely defended the RC Church - even considering all the anti-scriptural stances taken because 'Their central doctrines are basically Christian.'
BUT now, it appears that I can no longer say that. To state to an entire Church that the precepts of Scripture are wrong is an unholy act of such magnitude that I fear that I must now urge all believers in Jesus to leave that Church forthwith.
THERE IS NO CHEAP SALVATION AND NEVER ANY WITHOUT TOTAL REPENTANCE.
I am hoping that Francis has been misquoted - but I seriously doubt that.

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...