Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 claims - or maybe promises.

The Conservatives are introducing a 'crackdown' on welfare payments which will:
A] Target those who refuse to work, who 'will lose benefits'.

B] It will tackle the mega problem of people often being worse off by working than on the dole and

C] It will raise the pension age.

I am not much of a gambler but I think I'd be prepared to wager a small sum that the first two points will just not happen but the third will be implemented successfully.

(PS. Watch out for new uses for the iniquitous Human Rights Act!)

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...