Monday, May 17, 2010

More long spoons needed?

Is it just me or does that king Rumanian investor, Frank Timis, physically resemble the late and much-lamented Ronnie Kray?
Anyway, I note from a well known scurrilous, but perforce, well-researched journal, that he has two convictions for intent to supply, and possession of, heroin.
For reasons I am unable to discover, he was also recently 'fined' £600k by his oil firm, Regal. So what has all of this to do with the price of fish, you may well ask?

HE WAS THE MAIN INVESTOR IN THE CHRISTIAN PARTY FOR THIS LAST GENERAL ELECTION!

This is the party so 'hot on honesty and integrity', eh?' Not only does it crassly see the election of Griffin as an MEP in the North West but takes a paltry, countrywide, 17,000 votes each at a cost of just £6 of Frank's cash.


(See postings June 5th 2009 & March 13th 2010.)

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...