Sunday, May 09, 2010

Secular intrusions.

I am really getting fed up with Christian broadcasting having 'to share' with other groups both religious and secular.
It is a bit like vegetarians who insist that there must be a 'veggie option' in mainstream restaurants but do not permit 'a meat option' in vegetarian restaurants, I suppose.

At least 99% of broadcasting is secular - so why do the humanists, Dawkins clones and dyed-in-the-wool atheists have a right to intrude into the 1%?

I suppose it would be fair if Christians were permitted in their turn to have access to public service announcements, the weather forecasts and all news flashes.

What do you mean it's a stupid argument? - That's how it is working in Christian Broadcasting.

Sticking with the weather, perhaps we might soon be seeing some sort of 'anti-weather' forecasting which subversively mocks Paul Hudson because he and all his cronies are often wrong with their predictions.

Oh well. Just a thought!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...