Thursday, April 21, 2011

Evil in a cunning disguise.

I am absolutely opposed to political correctness. You cannot confront hate speech until you've experienced it. You need to hear every side of the issue instead of just one.Jane Elliott

I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic fascism, and it sends shivers down the spine of my generation who went to war against fascism.P. D. James

I got a feeling about political correctness. I hate it. It causes us to lie silently instead of saying what we think.Hal Holbrook

I think you have to judge everything based on your personal taste. And if that means being critical, so be it. I hate political correctness. I absolutely loathe it.Simon Cowell

I worry that we are approaching a time when that which is shocking is squeezed out by the Stalinism of political correctness. Joe Eszterhas
Political correctness does not legislate tolerance; it only organizes hatred. Jacques Barzun

Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up.Glenn Beck

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...