Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Youth unemployment shames us as a country!

'The TUC said the UK was set to pass another "grim milestone" because of the increasing numbers of 16 to 24-year-olds out of work. The total increased by 30,000 in the quarter to January to 974,000, the highest since records began in 1992, giving a jobless rate of more than 20%.' (AOL)

Remind me again of how many people came to stay in this country from abroad during the Labour era; remind me again that immigration is actually higher under the tories; remind me again what the TUC is doing to attack immigration; remind me again how hordes of newcomers 'help the economy and are not responsible in any way for current levels of unemployment'!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...