Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Remind me again what the abortion time limit is in the UK!

'A record-breaking baby girl who was born at just 21 weeks and five days has spent Easter at home with her delighted parents after spending five months in neonatal care.

Little Frieda was born on November 7, 2010, at Fulda Children's Hospital in Germany. She weighed just 1lb and measured 11 inches.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1380282/Earliest-surviving-premature-baby-goes-home-parents.html#ixzz1KbKyDY7L

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...