Friday, April 15, 2011

There is something fundamentally flawed about human beings!

Last of a kind: Manuel Segovia and Isidro Velazquezto are the two final speakers of a language in Mexico called Ayapaneco. They refuse to talk to each other, however!
Although the Ayapaneco language survived the Spanish conquest it is believed to have suffered as a result of compulsory Spanish education, migration of its speakers and urbanisation. (Mail.)

This reminds me of the Goya painting in The Prado of the two men sinking to their deaths in quicksand and ....

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...