Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sickening.

Having cared for my Mum for the five and a half often very difficult years to the end of her life, I am especially disgusted by the actions of Elton John.
Apparently, he has cut off the 86 year old lady who bore him, who had lent him unwavering support for his entire, debauched life and has not spoken to her since she made a single remark (Mail) three years ago.
If this is true - as it seems to be - then his behaviour is utterly repugnant. If I had taken umbrage at every crass remark made by friends and family over my lifetime - quite possibly, I would have nobody to talk to at all.
It is not made any better when musically, I rate him as something of a nonentity.

Happier days?
My collection of many thousands of tracks contains no more than two by the very ordinary Reg Dwight - and one of those is a cover version!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...