Monday, April 18, 2011

Tetelestai.

Record carhire pulled a fast one on me when I collected my hirecar on  Saturday.

I produced a document which had stamped all over it PAID IN FULL whereupon they insisted that I pay 38 euros to them because 'the comprehensive insurance wasn't comprehensive enough' and found something in microscopic print - too small for me even to read - justifying their actions, (They did offer an alternative which was simply horrendous!)
From the Cross, Jesus cried out 'Tetelestai' which is sometimes translated as "It is finished" but is frequently rendered as "Paid in full" echoing a debt owed to a pawnbroker or equivalent.

When Jesus said "Paid in full." - He meant it and this Easter we should give ourselves fully to Him - giving thanks for His sacrifice on our behalf.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...