Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yes to fairer votes - but this ain't it!

With the referendum hurtling towards us at a rate of knots, I shall take sides once there is a real choice of improvement to our wretched system.
After a great deal of thought I shall abstain on the grounds that if I am offered a death by guillotine or by firing squad, I would want the option of not being killed at all!
A plague on both their houses!

AV is NOT PR - which would be fair - nor is it even the AV+ sytem which makes some attempts at fairness.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...