Friday, September 28, 2007

Belgium yesterday - UK tomorrow.

I know so many Muslims whom I like and there are even a few I admire. Muslims as people and individuals; Muslims who are devout and socially-minded are worthy of our respect. So many are excellent citizens BUT Islamisation is a different kettle of fish. It truly frightens me. It comes from the extremists and jihadists and draws amazing levels of support from the secular left. Their logic defeats me.
I STRONGLY advise you to follow the link below to see what has been happening in Belgium.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/09/bye-bye-belgium.html#comments

Worried yet?

The African Churches Are Putting Us To Shame.

Learning from the African Church's extraordinary success. Heather Tomlinson    21 April 2024 . (Photo: Getty/iStock) Why has faith in Af...