Thursday, January 08, 2009

David & Fiona Fulton.

I featured the plight of the Fultons some time ago who are missionaries and have been imprisoned in Gambia for having criticised the government there in E Mails to friends.
Horror of horrors! The British media have discovered that David Fulton has a bad past which includes having been in prison.
How intelligent of them to major on the man's past rather than on the 'new born' Christian he has become.

I am disgusted.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...