Monday, January 05, 2009

Oscar.

How those who would actively promote homosexual behaviour have chosen to use Oscar Wilde as an icon; a poor individual who dared to flaunt his sexuality and was persecuted and eventually died a miserable death because of it.
All very interesting of course, but it fails to reveal anything approaching the whole truth.
I am currently reading a worthy history about Jack the Ripper and passing mention is made of the revolting paedophile behaviour of the beloved Oscar in frequenting at least one brothel dedicated to young boys.
This is far from the first time such facts have crossed my path and shown the man to be no more, no less than a fearsome pervert.

Not exactly the person I would choose to be included in any campaigning of mine - however witty he was.

Ref: 'Jack The Ripper: The First American Serial Killer.' by Stewart Evans and Paul Gainey. Arrow, 1996 ed. Page 187.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...