Thursday, January 22, 2009

Silly allegations damage teaching.

There is an excellent article in today's Mail which I commend to you.
It deals with why junior schools have so many problems in recruiting male staff.
The fear of false allegations of paedophilia being directed at staff by the malicious and slanderous remains a prime cause.
As a nation, we pay an enormous price for this unhappy state of affairs.
Too many children are already brought up in environments without a male role model - now it appears that they must wait until they reach secondary school age.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...