Monday, January 19, 2009

What a sad world.

BBC presenter Jeremy Vine has spoken candidly about the problems of combining a successful radio career with his Christian faith.
He admitted that he avoided discussing the subject on air, saying it is now 'almost socially unacceptable to say you believe in God'.
The Radio 2 and Panorama host, a practising Anglican, added that 'blurting out' his religious beliefs would be 'destructive' to his job.


All too true, I'm afraid!


I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...