Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Appalling Corbett Re-emerges.

As one of our all time worst of the worst MEPs, I was personally delighted to be present to see Richard Corbett losing his seat at the count at the last EU elections.
Of course some bureaucratic, well-paid post has always to be found for those of the 'faith' should they lose their seats but like some recurring ailment - he is back into the public eye.
I could say a lot more on the personal level but shall exercise some self-control.
Please read the url:

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...