Monday, June 27, 2011

Age Of Criminal Responsibilty Too High?

As lefties, liberals and the generally feebleminded have persistently demanded a raising of the age for criminal responsibility to 14 - terrible crimes by the under 10s are on the increase.
It may have to be lowered to 8. In my view, beyond that we cannot go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008403/Criminals-aged-just-3-Children-responsible-hidden-crimewave-including-rape-vandalism--theres-police-do.html

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...