Friday, June 17, 2011

'UK Uncut' - Brains The Size of Petits Pois!

Another gobby, leftwing exercise in futility. I listened to one such this morning on local radio.
Apparently, 'all the cuts can be avoided by the simple method of taxing the rich.'
Just when will these saddos finally grasp the point that if you tax the rich too heavily they simply remove their wealth from the economy and shift it to a more tax friendly location? 
I hold no particular brief for those with loadsamoney but in this age of information just how have the realities of life bypassed these people?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...