Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scum. Hitlerian vermin.

My harshest ever headline - and oh so deserved!
Last night, 304 amoral MPs - ignoring public revulsion towards late abortions as 'they always KNOW what is best for us', voted 'to carry on as normal' butchering babies capable of survival outside the womb and those approaching that stage.
If I say "millstones" and you do not understand the reference you low lifes at Westminster - there will come a time when you will!
These are largely the same people who look down on me for saying that we should execute the worst of murderers - so HYPOCRITES, too!
No. I am not angry. There is no word in the language to convey my present feelings.







No prizes for guessing which party provided the bulk of the 304 votes; no prizes for guessing which came second!











If Christ called the religious hypocrites "a brood of vipers" in Matthew 12, I cannot imagine the description for those who slaughter innocents and those "who frame mischief by statute" Psalm 94.












LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1020610/Two-thirds-doctors-want-abortion-limit-cut.html

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...