Sunday, February 08, 2009

Total persecution from the liberal left is now in place!

A foster parent who has looked after 80 children has been struck off ... because a Muslim girl in her care became a Christian!
The carer, an Anglican who attends a local evangelical church, said: ‘I did initially try to discourage her. I offered her alternatives. I offered to find places for her to practise her own religion. I offered to take her to friends or family. But she said to me from the word go, “I am interested and I want to come.” She sort of burst in.’
'Mike Judge, a spokesman for the Christian Institute, a pressure group which is funding her case, said: ‘I cannot imagine that an atheist foster carer would be struck off if a Christian child in her care stopped believing in God.'


LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1138701/Foster-parent-looked-80-children-struck--Muslim-girl-care-Christian.html

Phew.