Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just because it's on paper don't make it so!

For over 20 years there has been a naive belief that if an employee makes a written record of something - then it is automatically true.
I found this out to my cost this last week when I discovered that CitiBank employees had falsified written accounts of telephone conversations dealing with a complaint that I have made.
I am now at a grave disadvantage in that complaint because of this very silly logic.
Certainly, in the Police, the NHS and Education, similar thinking applies - the logic is not merely flawed but patently absurd!
Employees write down what they claim that they have said and done. Well, they will aways record in a manner which suits their own purpose. Well, won't they?

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...