Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To God Be The Glory.

FOR HIM.


The Lord has a place that I'm still trying to acquire.

Just that much more to take me a bit higher.

I'm not asking for wealth or for any fame...

I'm simply asking for the strength to call on His name.

I'm not good at many things but I know this much is true...

No matter what I'm not good at, all I need to be good at is You.

To keep up that race that I know I will win...

To strive for perfection only You carry within.

I may not be the wisest or the most beautifully displayed...

But my Lord still loves me and for His glory I was made!

"I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving" Psalm 69:30

~ Rosalinda Rossel ~

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...