Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Please tell me if .....

...... you ever have information in any workplace today that you have encountered, that there is any woman doing precisely the same job as a man and yet is being paid some 15% less. I have asked this question many times and have never received a reply!

Once again, in the last few days we are being assailed with wild feminist claims that women earn less than men.
Have they brokered in 'the interrupted career patterns' to which I have occasionally referred?

As a side issue, I wonder if they have considered the 'cherrypicking' of jobs done by women.
Looking outside my window as our bins are emptied this morning, I am reminded that it is a long time since I last saw a woman 'working the bins'.


Me? I believe in equality - you can stuff your special pleading!

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...