Sunday, February 21, 2010

Refreshing political honesty.

'Most of my working life had been spent in nationalised industries and nothing of significance had replaced the profit motive as a trigger to efficiency. Nationalisation had spawned bloated Leviathans of inefficiency and self-interest.
When I worked at Llanwern steelworks in South Wales in the Sixties and Seventies, I saw how simpleminded union bigots ruled the site.'


Paul Flynn MP. (Labour.)
My political opinions were formed under very similar circumstances, at about the same time, on Scunthorpe Steelworks. There the similarity ends. I rejected leftwing politics for all time having seen it in action first hand!

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...