Thursday, August 30, 2007

Flight.

Okay. So all facets of creation evolved gradually over aeons of time.
An oldie but a goodie. How did flight evolve gradually, then?
"I think I'll jump off this cliff and see if I can evolve some flight in the millions of years to pass before I hit the bottom." - Hmm. Perhaps not. "Perhaps I should plan to evolve gradually over a few million years - being able to fly in the future could be quite useful."
I have spent many a happy hour reading the rantings of unifomitarian geologists trying desperately and unsuccessfully to worm their way out of this one. Some of the madcap ideas presented are so absurd as to make you question the very sanity of many scientists.
[Besides lemmings have already tried it and haven't yet managed it!] All of this before we consider the unbelievable complexity in the design of a feather.
Just one total flaw in the evolutionary hypothesis. The argument is now whether similar flaws number thousands or mere hundreds.
The FACT of evolution. Laugh time!

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...