Monday, August 20, 2007

It's that man again.

Peter Hitchens understands. He is a realist. Thank the Lord for Christians in high places who have some grasp of what life is now like.
In The Mail on Sunday, he stated:
"Fear, not reason or appeals to decency, is the only thing that affects the new breed of feral teen. He doesn't know what reason or decency are and it is too late to explain to him."

[In a later article, I shall be examining the issue of 'fear' in the modern world.]

LINK: http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/mailonsunday.html?in_article_id=476202&in_page_id=1791

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...