Thursday, August 02, 2007

Returning with a rant.

I am returning with a rant. For once, there are no sources, no quotations nor measured arguments coz...


I HATE AIRLINES! I ALSO HATE AIRPORTS!



Today, my good lady and I have been treated like cattle by airport authorities; treated like a tramp with halitosis at a posh party by an airline; scrunched into seats designed by a moron; ignored; delayed kept uninformed and robbed of certain legitimate goods on the basis of a nonsensical regulation allegedly supposed to prevent acts of terror.


A great holiday with the edge taken off it at the last gasp.


[No. We weren't even going via one of the London airports.]

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...