Thursday, August 09, 2007

'A' Levels.

I do wonder if the 'A' Level results this year will be "the best ever."
No matter that reports indicate dilution of two full grades during Tony's tenure; no matter that the grade boundaries are drawn after the marks are all in; no matter that when my eldest son was doing his Masters Degree 11 years ago he was able to discover that much of the university work he was doing had formerly been completed by the end of 'A' Levels.
The trouble is, that you cannot say these things when the results have just come out as you are accused of 'belittling the achievements of young people'.
So. I am getting in early!

In the first half of my 'A' level teaching career my results were okay. In the second half, every other grade was an 'A'. My teaching hadn't changed!

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...