Thursday, June 29, 2017

Leftists - I Was Prepared To Respect Your Rights To Opinions. Would You Respect Mine?

I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Would Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It - IF THERE IS A QUID PRO QUO.  ( A variation on Voltaire.)

I disapprove of:
High taxes.
High government spending.
The Nanny State.
Soft treatment of the criminal classes.
Atheism.
Your acceptance of the underclass.
Permitted, protected unemployment.
Unnecessary immigration.
Your destruction of the family.
Your bureaucracy.
Multifaith.
Multiculture.
The EU.
Comprehensives.
Policies which encourage single- motherhood.
Weak defence policies - and many more.
 
I accept your democratic rights to hold and proclaim this kind of politics however loathsome I find it.
Why do you shout me down; ban me from platforms; censor my views; attempt to silence me - especially in the proclamation of my Faith?
Why are you inconsistent in your attacks on Christians which are not balanced out where other religions are concerned?
CAN YOU NOW SEE WHY I CAN HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU WHATSOEVER?

Christian women are standing firm in the face of persecution.

How Christian women are standing firm in the face of persecution. Anita Laryea    12 March 2024. The Tears of Gold exhibition by Hannah Rose...