Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Green paragon.

Daniel Cohn-Bendit currently co-president of the group European Greens–European Free Alliance in the European Parliament has in the past been accused of paedophile behaviour.
I could not possibly comment but will merely draw readers' attention to this in his own 1975 book Le Grand Bazar from whence arose the accusations:

"On several occasions certain kids would open my fly and start to stroke me. I reacted differently according to circumstances, but their desire posed a problem for me. I asked them: 'Why don't you play together? Why have you chosen me, and not the other kids?' But if they insisted, I caressed them still."

Herr Bendit, formerly known under the soubriquet of Danny the Red was also a noted marxist.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Cohn-Bendit

Er ... Yes! Possibly,