Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hoist by his own petard.

In days of yore, a petard was an explosive device for blowing up the gates of defended cities which could, and often did, literally backfire on the user.
Shakespeare makes reference to the title phrase in Hamlet.

[I recently made reference to this with regards to Ian Blair.]

Yesterday, as I was engaging in a semi arduous sponsored walk with hordes of school children, I decided to hide beneath a headset and listen to a mixed delight of music on my MP3.

It was de mightee Bobbie Marley who reminded me of de scriptural base for all of dis, however:




Proverbs 26:27
"Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein."

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...