Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ian Blair.

If ever there were a man to despise, it is Blair. Not that one [but I do see where you are coming from, though] - No, I mean the boss of the Metropolitan Police, Ian Blair.
Here is a man dedicated to climbing to the top of the greasy pole by using and abusing every PC method possible [and 'PC' certainly has little to do with policing, I do assure you.]










He has warmly embraced every piece of outlandish claptrap which might suggest that there is even a hint of discrimination to be found in his force and added plenty of his own for good measure.













Tragically for him, Macpherson dictated that 'racism' doesn't have to be intentional. It doesn't even have to be real.
All that is required is for someone - not necessarily the 'victim' - to interpret an action as 'racist'. [ Alice, move over and pass the coconuts! ]


















Well, it is being 'hoist by ones own petard' time.
Guilty as charged - no defence permitted. Guilt by accusation - all so beautifully Soviet.
So he's on a hiding to nothing now that his Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur has decided to sue on the grounds that Mr Blair has discriminated against him.













Oh, what irony!
I feel truly guilty [ honestly, I do ] but I hope that my readers will not begrudge me just a teeny weeny bit of schadenfreude! Justice sometimes appears in strange guises.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...