Monday, July 07, 2008

Social failure.

One of the most lamentable failures of this nation in modern times has been the idealists' decision to license criminals so they are able to do pretty much as they please.
At what point will the liberal left and assorted do-gooders admit that they have been monumentally mistaken, do you think? - [ Yes, me too! ]
The problem is that their attitudes have begun to worm their way gradually into the thought patterns of that growing section of the population who confuse thinking with parroting media soundbites, the origins of which are almost always found in the liberal left.
I do however, need to make an apology.
I made a grave error recently when I stated that this country has no death penalty.
I now accept that I was totally wrong about that.

We DO have a death penalty - it is just that it is operated wholly by criminals.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...