Monday, August 23, 2010

Child care.

Child care costs in the UK are four times the levels found in Germany and Portugal. Apparently, we have the highest costs for childcare to be found anywhere in the world.
This is apparently scandalous.
The question is however, whether or not we should see huge amounts of taxpayers' money put into a system which encourages women to abandon their young children for enormous swathes of time each week.
Readers of this Blog will know that I support equal rights for women. I do not support a massive tax bill to help fund feminist thinking.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...