Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Labour cynicism.

In spite of trying to deflect their own blame - this time onto the bankers - (And who let them off the leash) - we all recognise that yet another Labour government has left an unholy, economic mess behind it! They always do!
What is really bugging me at the moment is that they are attacking any and every measure being put into place to clean up behind them.

Every single case is apparently a 'sacred cow'. They should be ashamed.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...