Thursday, August 26, 2010

Overcrowded: bursting at the seams.

Care to hazard a guess as to which country is the most overcrowded in Europe according to statistics from The House of Commons Library?
Let me see.

Which country has had the most pathetic immigration rules of any nation since America in the 16th Century? (AND, do remember what happened to their indiginous population!)
Care to hazard a guess as to which country has been utterly betrayed by its politicians?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...