Sunday, August 29, 2010

Simply wrong.

I know that during the Labour financial catastrophe, Lib Dem Vince Cable had some pertinent observations. Some of us even began to wonder if we had discovered a sensible politician in that party - but we need not have got quite so excited.
He has reverted to type in his statement that his government 'should not saddle the UK with excessive border controls' as he feels that this would 'hurt economic growth'.

Shame to say - he is just as much a dullard as the rest of his Lib Dem colleagues and tory hangers-on.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...