Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'd be apathetic but I just can't be bothered.





It really bugs me that so many people throughout society have the answer to the ills of society but let it all escape them because they cannot be bothered.
These are the many who know precisely what is wrong but whose views are so introspective and their thought patterns so selfish, they are quite prepared to let society remain under the egregious control of the rancid liberal-left.
Take Christians. Consider how many of them vote for parties whose policies are in direct confrontation with the Gospels.
Consider how many shun interest in politics with the lamest of excuses.
May I remind them that salvation does not come through works in any way but that:
FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD!
I really can't work out why or how any evangelical is not voting UKIP.
CHRISTIANS! Working in charity shops and shaking the occasional collection tin is all very well - BUT it ain't enough! Bad politics is the big issue. Please help to us to rid the country of it!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...