Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MITK unravels another prison scandal.

You know how hospital patients fill in menus in advance, so that they have a nice choice of their preferences? I am sure that readers will be delighted to learn that Mole-in-the-know has discovered that an identical
system operates inside Nottingham gaol - and of course, if that is what is happening in one prison .... (Apparently, this is more convenient for the staff!)
A long stretch from bread and water, innit? Mmm. Nice rooms too!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...