Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Advert intrusion.

The powers that be have determined that our lives should be made considerably worse. They have permitted TV companies to broadcast 12 minutes an hour of adverts rather than the current 7 in amongst films and dramas.
Thanks a bunch!
Do as I do. Record all programmes you want to watch and fast forward through the ads. The advertisers still win as your brain receives the information subliminally but you do not end up wasting large portions of your life peering at commercials.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...