Thursday, February 10, 2011

What could I possibly say?

'According to latest figures, the 280ft generator towering over the M4 near Reading worked at just 15 per cent of its capacity last year. And although it generated electricity worth an estimated £100,000, it had to be subsidised with £130,000 of public money.
Since it was switched on in 2005, it has been given £600,000 in public subsidies while working at an average of 17 per cent of its capacity.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355419/Britains-useless-wind-turbine-Costs-30-000-raise-electricity.html#ixzz1DXPkDUaV

Okay. I could ask how many do not pay for themselves but I don't think I really want to know.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...