Friday, February 04, 2011

Kebabs.

I rang the new, local kebab shop as its flier did not state whether or not the meat was halal or not. It is.
I have no objection on principle to halal if that is what muslims want to have. My objections are primarily based on the slaughter methods which I consider barbaric and I therefore try to avoid eating this meat.
Halal is being imposed on this population by stealth - and it is wrong.
May I suggest that you check out your kebab shop - and by phone - before using its services.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...