Friday, February 18, 2011

Poem.

Share The Teacher Earth.
Servant-like Nature-
Mist greets me every morning as it wraps its arms around the mountains.
How God-fearing, as it works so diligently and happily.
What a lesson learned from Servant Mist.

Then I come across Humble River.
So wide and deep, but not fast or loud to speak.
Yet, jewels and beauty beams from the reflection of the bright Star above.
River, teach me to shine.

Oh, let's not forget Bold Mountain and his friends.
And what a character they are.
They secure, protect, and endure
What such great warriors who resist temptation to rest.
Excited they are for the coming King so they can finally rest their heads,
but during their wait, they never rest.

Servant Nature,
warm my heart
quiet my mind
fill my soul.


Sheenachun.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...