Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A very dangerous drug.

Steve R. has asthma of a type you would not want to see - let alone experience.
For many years he has been given the steroid prednisolone - one which had some contribution, at least, in my Mum's death last May.
Steve has been given cataracts by this drug; he can only shuffle rather than walk; his face is swelled up like a balloon and it has affected his bones to such an extent that he has lost five inches in height!
This drug is dangerous and yet widely used. Should there not be an investigation?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...